Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  rtiqxal 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

rtiqxal
    Keymaster

Esophagor quest guide >> [ Download ]

Esophagor quest guide >> [ Read Online ]

neopets track

haunted woods neopets

brain tree answers 2018

brain tree quest

neopets halloween

neopets quests

neopets shop wizardneopets inventory

The Esophagor also plays a big part in the Brain Tree Quests (check out our guide here). The Esophagor is the only place you can get answers to the Brain
    17 Aug 2015 Page 1 of 2 – Neopets Quests Guide – posted in Neopet General 2) If you are completing a quest for the BRAIN Tree, the Esophagor will
    I already made a post about this before but what the eff is the deal with the esophagor? Every time I try to do his quests he asks for one if not
    Rising out of his home in the ground, the Esophagor uses his mighty bulk to flatten his opponents. How to unlock: Complete the Esophagor’s quest. Starting
    ¦wheels&scratchcards guide ¦other guides Generally, if the Esophagor’s quests are less than about 6000 NP, then it is worthwhile to do. Otherwise, you are
    To answer, do 2 Esophagor quests, it’s the ONLY way, as ONLY the Esophagor has the correct random answer, you have to feed him once for the “when” and
    Intro & General Help New Stuff Treasure Hunt Games Help NeoQuest help Quest Help If you are just doing the Esophagor quest, once he has his food he willOur Brain Tree Guide has some helpful information to help you complete . Yeah I checked out an Esophagor quest last night and realised
    30 Apr 2018 Jellyneo.net provides Neopets users with game guides, helpful articles, To begin an Esophagor quest, go to the Haunted Woods and click on
    0, Melted Chocolate Negg, Candy, 60, Chocolate Shop, Esophagor Quest, Kitchen Quest, Random Event, Snowager. 0, Chocolate Negg, Candy, 70, Chocolate

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here